Terms and Conditions:
This Business Club (referred to as BC) is owned and operated by Network Mango. (referred to as Network Mango) and is made available on the following terms and conditions. By using the BC you accept these terms and conditions.
* Network Mango grants you a non-exclusive license to us and access the content in this BC for your personal purposes. You may not reproduce or distribute any part of the content for commercial or public purposes.
* You are permitted to print or download extracts from this BC for your personal use only. None of this downloaded material may be used for any commercial or public use.
* You acknowledge that the copyright, database rights and all other intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to this BC and in the data it contains belongs to Network Mango.
* No part of BC, the data or any material appearing on the site may be reproduced, stored in or transmitted on any other website without written permission of Network Mango.
* Network Mango does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of the BC. Access to the BC may be interrupted, restricted or delayed for any reason. Network Mango also does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the content of the material appearing on the BC, its accuracy, completeness, timelessness or fitness for any particular purpose.
* BC contains links to external sites. BC is not responsible for and has no control over the content of such sites. Information on BC, or available via hypertext link from BC, is made available without responsibility on the part of BC. Network Mango disclaims all responsibility and liability (including for negligence) in relation to information on or accessible from BC.
* To the full extent permissible by law, Network Mango disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, financial loss, damages for loss in business projects, without limitation, loss of profits or other consequential losses) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the BC or any material appearing on BC, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the BC or any such material.
The name and logo of BC are trademarks (or pending trademarks) of Network Mango. You are not permitted to use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce these trademarks for any reason.
Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on BC complies with all relevant laws and regulations. Network Mango will not take responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material.
Changes to the Website
Network Mangomay at any time make alterations to or to withdraw this BC or any part of it.
Use of Service
You agree to use BC only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular service. Any data created or maintained by you must not be viewed as spam or any similar types of intrusive media.
– BC allows you to update your listings and also gives you methods to contact listed companies.
– By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the BC you will not:
– Use BC in connection with surveys, chain letters, junk email, contests, pyramid schemes, duplicative, spamming or any unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
– Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
– Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
– Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through BWD in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any person.
– Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
– Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
– Repetition of keywords in text to target search engines or other spamming techniques.
– Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
– Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
– Created text that is not in a standard, English, readable format.